Unleash the Power of the Muramasa: Discovering the Night Sword Location and Evolution in Vampire Survivors Legacy of the Moonspell
Learn how to find and evolve the Night Sword in Vampire Survivors.
The first DLC for Vampire Survivors is now available. Poncle DELIVERED right on target with a slew of new content that had been promised. The red sword, which appears on the minimap when you load the DLC map, is one of the new weapons in Vampire Survivors. Prima Games will show you where to find the Night Sword and how to evolve it into Muramasa quickly.
Table of Contents
How to Find the Night Sword in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell DLC?
The new map is enormous and not simply the same tile repeatedly. The game’s open world is of a good size. See below for images demonstrating how and where to acquire this new weapon in Legacy of the Moonspell.
You’ll need to do the following if you’re not going to pull everything to yourself with Arcana Mad Groove immediately:
- Head north from the spawn location and through the Torii gate to reach the crossing (Picture 1). Take the route to the right.
- The location of the sword is depicted on a map in Image 2. Either head up into the cave or go straight up the mountain. In either case, you’re good to go.
- The Night Sword can be seen next to a skeleton that has just emerged from the ground in Image 3. You can skip this skeleton boss and still get the Night Sword if you like, but it’s recommended that you do so because he’s weak and drops a chest containing valuable items.
- Pickup options are displayed in Image 4. A dangerous, cursed weapon strikes back—the possibility of heart theft.
How to Evolve the Night Sword into Muramasa in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell DLC?
Before we get into the evolution of this insane sword that can kill you, retaliate, crit, and do all sorts of damage, we feel obligated to bore you with some nerdy information about the sword. It interacts with Arcana XVI, and the Night Sword levels behave as follows:
- Level 2: Launch 1 more projectile.
- Level 3: Base Damage up by 5. Base Area up by 20%.
- Level 4: Launch 1 more projectile.
- Level 5: Base Damage up by 10. Base Area up by 20%.
- Level 6: Launch one more projectile.
- Level 7: Base Damage up by 10. Base Area up by 20%.
- Level 8: Base Damage up by 10.
Get a Stone Mask when you’ve perfected the Night Sword. This should be the last question. Collecting the contents of a Treasure Chest will trigger the next evolutionary step. There will be two Achievements unlocked.
If you have any questions about the Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell DLC, or if you want to know how to unlock everything, feel free to join us on our DLC game tag below.