Last Updated on September 2, 2022 by Yildirim Sertbas
Reaper 2 Trello Hollow is a new and exciting game mode in the game Reaper. The goal is to survive as long as possible while taking out all the enemies in your path. In this mode, there are no respawns, and you will be given only one life point per wave of enemy players.
There are five different hollows in the game; each has its own objectives, rewards, and challenges.
If you’re looking for a new way to play Reaper, the Reaper 2 Hollow is a great place to start.
You can also check:
Reaper 2 Trello Hollow Evolution Guide
- Hollow: You have a dark 35% chance to become a hollow when choosing the game or buying a race reroll. If you don’t start the game dark, you’ll need about 1-2 race rerolls. If you need any race to reroll, check the codes.
- Menos: The simplest part of the game comes once you reach level 15, which can be attained quickly.
- Adjucha: This step in the normal evolution is pure cultivating, you must discount all your red touch floor once you’re men. And to discount the red ending sun, you have to eliminate NPCs.
- Vasto Lorde: The last step entails taking up to Level 50 on the Complex line. This will take some time but can now be comprehended, as you have all the information.
Reaper 2 Trello Hollow Evolution Arrancars
Reaper 2 Trello Hollow Evolution is an update released for the game Reaper 2. It allows players to change their Arrancar into different versions and unlock new abilities and costumes. This guide will help you understand how to use Reaper 2 Hollow Evolution and get the most from it.
They might become: depending on their present hollow stage
- Menos > Menoscar (the weakest Arrancar – Not recommended)
- Adjucha > Adjuchar
- Vasto Lorde > Vastocar (the strongest Arrancar)
Exercising a certain method that turns a highly defeatable state into a formidable one is called Renaissance.
Become a Menoscar by completing the challenge from the Transform to Menoscar skill in the Menos Grande Gillian skill tree.
Buffs:45 Health protection and 10 Experience buff.
Complete the Transform to Adjucar challenge from the Transform to Adjucar skill in the Adjucha skill tree to become a Discipler.
Buffs: +5 skillpoints, + 5% damage, +35 HP, 50% Hierro protection & 20% Exp buff
Become a Vastocar by attempting the challenge from the Translate to Vastocar talent within the Vasto Lorde skill tree.
Buffs: +10 skillpoints, + 15% damage, +100 HP, 60% Hierro protection & 55% Exp buff