Last Updated on August 26, 2022 by Yildirim Sertbas
Read on to learn about Reaper 2 Trello controls.
Reaper 2 Trello is a new game engine that allows developers to create games using its Trello-based development interface.
This new feature makes it easy for developers to track project progress and manage and collaborate with other team members.
Reaper 2 Trello offers several other features to make your game development experience more efficient and enjoyable.
You can also check:
- Reaper 2 Trello Ultimate Guide: Everything You Need To Know
- Reaper 2 Trello Codes – Roblox – August 2022
Reaper 2 Trello Controls On PC
Reaper 2 Trello controls compensate for the increased sensitivity required for PC gaming. They’re also designed to give players more control over their actions. This makes the game much easier to play, even if your PC isn’t a gaming PC.
These are all the PC Keyboard Controls
- WASD or arrow keys – Movement keys
- Q – Dash, Flashstep & Sonido
- Q + W,A,S,D – Dash forward, left, right, or backward
- WW – Sprint
- Spacebar – Jump
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 – Select and use skills from the hotbar.
- E – Sheathe & Unsheathe sword
- P – Meditate
- F – Block
- Left Mouse Button – Light attacks
- R, T, Y – Skills
- Z, X, C – Shikai, Resurrection, Bankai Skills
- Right Mouse Button – Adjust the camera
- O – Zoom camera out
- I – Zoom camera in
- / – Opens chat
- Tab – Toggle main player list
- M – Open and close game menu
- Tab – Open and close the leaderboard
Reaper 2 Trello Controls On Xbox
It is currently unavailable to connect Xbox controllers. It will appear in a future release.
In conclusion, Reaper 2 has some great Trello controls that make managing projects and tasks much easier. With these tools, you can keep your project on track and ensure everything is completed on time.