The Unofficial How To Guide to Waiting In Fallout 4
This time of year is always exciting. The holidays and festivities mean that the weather starts to change, but we also get Fallout 4! This is the perfect time to play Fallout 4 with friends and family, but it can be frustrating when you have a lot of time to wait and nothing to do. Here are some tips for how to wait in Fallout 4.
Fallout 4 Wait Mod
Fallout 4 wait mod allows you to queue up actions and commands to take your time in the game without feeling rushed.
Hold the “wait” button, and select the actions you want to queue up. You can also queue up commands by pressing the “use” button and selecting the “wait” command from the menu.
When you’re ready to start executing the commands, release the “wait” button. The game will pause, and you can select the command’s target.
How To Wait In Fallout 4 Xbox One?
Here is a step by step directions on how to do it on Xbox One.
- Open the Main Menu.
- Select the “I Want to Wait” option.
- Select the amount of time you want to wait.
- Select the “I’m Ready” option.
- The game will pause, and the time will count down.
- When the time is up, the game will resume.
How To Wait In Fallout 4 Ps4?
Here is a step by step directions on how to do it on PS4.
- Open the Main Menu.
- Select the “Quests” tab.
- Select “Wait” under the “Actions” category.
- Select the number of hours you would like to wait.
- Select “Start Wait” to begin waiting.
- Select “End Wait” from the Main Menu to end your wait.
Fallout 4 Wait Anywhere
- Open Fallout 4.
- Press the “Esc” key to open the game’s menu.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the “Gameplay” section and select the “Wait” option.
- Select the amount of time you want to wait in the game.
- Press the “Enter” key to confirm your selection.
Fallout 4 Wait Button Not Working
If the wait button is not working in Fallout 4, there are a few possible fixes. The first thing to check is that the game is up to date. If it is not, update it and see if the wait button works. If it does not, the next thing to try is to disable any mods that may be affecting the wait button. If that does not work, the last thing to try is to delete the Fallout 4 preferences file.