In Dota 2, taunting is a fun way for players to express themselves or interact with opponents during a match. Here’s how to taunt, along with some additional information that can be helpful for players.
How to Taunt in Dota 2
In Dota 2, players can taunt their opponents by taking the following easy step:
- The T button must be pressed while playing to execute a taunt.
Only when a taunt is equipped on the chosen hero can it be used.
How to Change Taunt Hotkey in Dota 2
It is important to note that the taunt button can be modified from the options menu by performing the following actions:
- On the top left of the screen, click the gear icon.
- Choose Advanced Hotkeys.
- Find Taunt Item under Unit Actions.
- As necessary, modify the hotkey.
How to Trigger Automatic Taunts
Certain taunt animations will be initiated under the following circumstances:
How to Get Taunts in Dota 2?
Taunts, being cosmetic embellishments, are procurable through the Steam Market. Additionally, taunts can be unearthed within treasure chests.
To acquire taunts from the Steam Market, adhere to these instructions:
- Navigate to the “Heroes” section within the main menu.
- Pick a hero of your preference.
- Examine the “Store” tab listed under “Available” options.
How to Equip Taunts in Dota 2?
To outfit a hero with a taunt, proceed as follows:
- Access the “Heroes” section from the main menu.
- Choose the hero you wish to customize.
- Within the “Loadout” category, opt for “Taunt.”
- Make your desired taunt selection to confirm the choice.
What is Taunt in Dota 2?
In Dota 2, a “taunt” refers to a special in-game action or animation that a hero can perform to express themselves or interact with other players during a match. Taunts are typically activated by using a specific item or hotkey assigned to the taunt action. These animations are often humorous, playful, or flashy and are a way for players to have fun and engage with their team or opponents.