Read on to learn how to increase attack speed in Elden Ring and find the fastest melee weapons to damage your enemies.
Every second counts in Elden Ring. Every second can differentiate between a tremendous win and a devastating loss. To make the most of your game time, you should focus on getting fast attacks to reduce the enemy’s health. This article will provide the information you need to increase your attack speed in Elden Ring.
How To Increase Attack Speed In Elden Ring?
There are a few ways to increase attack speed in Elden Ring.
- Find a weapon with high attack speed: A fast-hitting melee weapon will help you dish out damage more quickly.
- Use attacks that move you quickly: If you’re having trouble with your mobility, you can use knock back and knockdown abilities to move you around the battlefield more effectively.
- Level up your gear: Gear offers various bonuses to your character’s stats and abilities. Some of your items offer a boost to your speed or movement speed. You can use these items to help you reach new areas faster and help you deal more damage in battles.
- Use the Gap Closer ability: The Gap Closer ability allows you to run forward automatically, closing the distance between you and your target quickly. You can also use the Gap Closer to chase after an enemy if they’re running away from you. This ability is especially effective on ranged characters, who can keep moving even after firing their bow or arrow.
- Combine your skills: Some skills allow you to perform additional actions when you quickly press the attack button twice. For example, Sprint can let you perform a Combo Strike when you use it with certain weapons. Combo Strikes allow you to damage your enemies more, so combining Sprint with a powerful weapon like the Greatsword can help you deal even greater damage.
- Use a Shield: Shields absorb incoming damage and protect your body from harm. They also block some of the damage that your attacks deal. However, using a shield limits your ability to move freely around the battlefield. It can also slow you down while you’re in combat. If you want to increase your attack speed without compromising defenses, consider using a Light Shield or Parrying Shield. These shields don’t absorb as much damage as Heavy Shields, but they can help you to keep your distance and move freely on the battlefield while you attack your enemies.
Which are the Fastest Melee Weapons in Elden Ring?
Although these weapons are not powerful, they are short and suitable for striking quickly (before you are terminated for your foolish goals); these are some of the finest weapon types. If you are using one-handed attacks, select one of these weapon classes and select the best weapon for your build. The timing of your weapon, in addition to its speed, will significantly impact the outcome of the match.
- Thrusting Swords
- Curved Swords
Weapons to Use for Quick Attacks in Elden Ring
Players can use a few specific weapons to deal damage quickly or land a perfect backstab attack. Yes, these weapons have a very short range, but they have a faster attack speed and higher crit damage in trade.
- Reduvia (one of the best early game weapons) (Dagger)
- Bloodstained Dagger (Dagger)
- Black Knife (Dagger)
- Blade of Calling (Dagger)
- Great Knife (Dagger)
- Bloodhound Claws (Claws)
- Venomous Fang Claw (Claws)
- Grafted Dragon Fists (Fists)
- Veteran’s Prosthesis Fists (Fists)
- Magma Blade (Curved Sword)
- Eclipse Shotel (Curved Sword)
- Scavenger’s (Curved Sword)
- Wing of Astel (Curved Sword)
- Icering Hatchet (Axe)
- Uchigatana (Katana)
- Nagakiba (Katana)
- Rivers of Blood (Katana)
Thanks for reading our blog! We hope you’ve learned some new strategies to help you deal more damage to your enemies in the Elden Ring.