Read on to learn how to get to the Dragon Temple in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring is renowned for being cruel with its challenging bosses and limited resources. The Dragon Temple appears to be one such difficult-to-reach location. Here’s how to find it if you’re having similar problems.
Dragon Template Location
- Crumbling Ruins of Farum Azula
- Details: East of the Isolated Divine Tower and southeast of the Forge of Giants.
- Map Location: Link
The Crumbling Farum Azula, also known as the Dragon Temple, is a ruin that you can see up close in the game but cannot enter. Instead, you’ll face off against two opponents who are level 65 in exchange for a talisman. Even though Farum Azula will always be out of reach and out of sight, a glance should be sufficient.
You can also check: How To Get to Liurnia Without Killing Margit?
How to get to the Dragon Temple (The Quick Way)
The Dragon Temple, also known as Crumbling Farum Azula, is a ruin that can be seen up close in the game, but you will not be able to visit it. Instead, you will face two level 65 enemies in exchange for a Talisman. Farum Azula will still be far and out of reach, but if you want to look, this should suffice.
What you require
To access the portal that leads to Farum Azula, you’ll need an Imbued Sword Key. It is available at the following locations.
In the current location, on top of the hill in a chest in front of the fourth belfry. A body was discovered on the roof east of Raya Lucaria Academy. The Imbued Sword Key can be found in a building on the northeast side, Selia.
You can also check: How To Fix The ‘Unable to Summon Cooperator’ Error In Elden Ring?
- Step 1: Travel to the Foot of the Four Belfries, southwest of Testu’s Rise and the Kingsrealm Ruins. Academy Crystal Cave is located west of Academy Crystal Cave and north of Cuckoo’s Evergaol. More information can be found here.
- Step 2: Now, we’ll teleport to Farum Azula. To open the portal, you’ll need an Imbued Sword Key.
- Step 3: Look to the east for the portal beneath the third tower. Use your Imbued Sword Key to unlock it.
- Step 4: Interact with the portal to get to Farum Azula’s Crumbling Ruins.
That’s all there is to it! Now you’re looking out over the Crumbling Farum Azula with no ground to take in. You can now battle or sprint towards the talisman or look at the stunning views.
How to get to the Dragon Temple (The Long Route)
Getting in touch with Farum Azula in person takes a little more effort than you might think. It also includes a portion of the Elden Ring storyline and a few cutscenes. Follow the steps below to assist you with the process.
Starting Location: Zamor Ruins
Information: Near the Grand Lift of Roid and southeast of the Hidden Path to the Haligtree, and southwest of the Giant Conquering Hero’s grave.
You can also check: Elden Ring Soft Caps For Each Stat And Attribute
Map Location: Link
- First Step: Start heading east, starting from Zamor Ruins., uphill, and then turn left to the mountain. The goal is to get to the Mountaintop with Giants.
- Second step: Continue to the opposite side, and you should soon find an unpaved path that leads towards the mountain.
- Step 3: Continue up the mountain’s slope and watch the coming Giants. Follow the path westwards until you arrive at the Ancient Snow Valley Ruins grace site. You can save your game at this moment.
- Step 4: Follow the river north from the grace site, and you will encounter a massive. You can avoid him if the need arises and then take a left and continue to follow the river.
- Step 5: Make sure you save the game on the forthcoming grace site, referred to as”the Frozen Lake.
- Sixth step: Then, you will have to head towards the east. As the name of the site implies, this is a frozen lake. You’ll be confronted with the blizzard and the dragon in this area. You must kill the dragon if you want to eliminate the snowball.
- Step 7: Follow the frozen lake, and then immediately leave when you see an unmarked fork in the road. Maintain the coastline to your left, and continue to the right. You aim to arrive at the grace spot at First Church of Marika.
- Step 8: We recommend you save your game on this page and go to the west from the grace site.
- Step 9: If your movement is in the right direction, you should see a gap to your left, with an enormous chain connecting to the opposite side in front of you. Continue to the same.
- Step 10. Keep going and take a step toward the tree. Be wary of enemies along the way.
- Step 11: You will discover a grace website called Whiteridge Road. Remain and rest on the spot, if required. Once you’re done, continue upwards towards the tree.
- Step 12: Proceed between the path created through the bars. Now you can see the chain connecting the two sides, with the valley in between.
- Step 13: Turn left at the end of the chain, and save your game to the new grace website named Giant’s Gravepost. Additionally, you will find an area map on the identical.
- Step 14 Follow the path towards the forest, and you will be at Flame Peak. Keep going uphill, heading southwards from here.
- Step 15. When you’ve turned to the right, you’ll see the skull-like formation of a rock in the distant distance. Be prepared for an Invader within this area. You will be granted your Rivers of Blood Katana if you defeat it.
- Step 16: Continue to head toward the skull-shaped rock formation once you’ve dealt with the intruder when you’ve reached its foothills. You’ll be able to locate it to be the Church of Repose grace site. Retire your game and stop here for rest if necessary. If not, make a left and continue to the east from the bottom of the skull-shaped rock formation.
- Step 17: There should be an abyss at this point. Turn left and go forwards while keeping the chasm on your right.
- Step 18: It is now possible to recognize the grace site from a distance. Follow the road downhill until you locate the Foot of the Forge grace site.
- Step 19: Continue heading north with the cliff to your left. From a distance, there should be a second chain that looks identical to the one we traversed earlier.
- The 20th step: Prepare yourself for the boss fight at this moment. Take the chain off and defeat the boss. This boss is not skippable.
- Stage 21: After beating, take a right at the entry point to the chain we crossed earlier, and continue to the south.
- Step 22: It is now possible to see another chain further away linked directly to Forge of Giants. Follow the same direction.
- Stage 23: Now, it’s time to join the chain and travel toward Forge of the Giants. Take care at this stage, and ensure you’re as solid as you can while crossing the chain.
- The 24th step: When you are at the top, turn left and work through the structure.
And there you have it! You’ve arrived at the Dragon Temple!
Did you find our “How To Get To The Dragon Temple In Elden Ring” guide helpful?
If yes, please comment in the section below!