The Ultimate Strategy to Acquiring Pummarola in Vampire Survivors: A Comprehensive Guide
Our guide on how to get the Pummarola in Vampire Survivors is provided below.
Luca Galante created the 2D roguelike and shoot ’em up game Vampire Survivors. Early access is available on Steam for $3. Despite being obscure, the game has gained some notoriety after having more than 80,000 players.
The objective of this arcade and the handheld game is for players to make it until dawn. One of the game’s items that can be used to replenish lost HP is pummarola. Consequently, this is our guide on how to obtain Pummarola in Vampire Survivors.
How to Get Pummarola in Vampire Survivors
- You can get it by surviving and grinding for 5 minutes as Gennaro Belpaese.
- Gennaro Belpase can be unlocked in Vampire Survivors by paying 550 coins.
- After unlocking Gennaro Belpase, you may need to upgrade him to survive 5 minutes.
- Although surviving 5 minutes into the game appears simple, it may not be.
- The Pummarola can also be found on the ground in Mad Forest.
- It is an item that adds 0.2 HP per second of recovery to each of its levels.
- Pummarola has five levels, each adding 0.2 HP as you progress through them.
- As you progress through the levels, it can provide a maximum of +1 HP per second.
- Pummarola may be required to transform Garlic into a Soul eater.
- You can increase its recovery rate by combining it with Recovery Power up.
- Furthermore, you can increase your HP recovery rate by playing it with Suor Clerici.
- You can purchase the Suor Clerci for 9000 Gold and 1000 HP throughout the game.
According to Luca Galante, Vampire Survivors will be out of “early access” this year. When released, it will include a story mode, arcanas, new weapons, and new characters.
This is all you need to know about obtaining Pummarola in Vampire Survivors.