Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by Yildirim Sertbas
Read on to learn how to fix Assassin’s Creed Odyssey missing add-ons bug. You can also find PS4 and PS5 bug fixes.
Here is the solution to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Missing Add-Ons Bug. We are sharing the solution to the error still being asked, and the solution is very curious.
If you updated your Xbox One to an Xbox Series X, you might be concerned about launching Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Regrettably, the game might think you are missing out on add-ons; you do not have a called-for add-on installed (even though you do).
It’ll guide you to the shop to download and install the add-on. However, the store will inform you it’s downloaded and installed currently. Just like that, you’re back to a fresh start.
For me, it claimed I was missing out on “The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium.” For you, it might be various.
How do you repair this regrettable bug? How do you compel Odyssey to acknowledge this add-on so you can load up your savings and return to play? The service is relatively easy, however, may need a little bit of time.
How to fix Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Missing Add-Ons Bug?
- First, you’ll need to uninstall the add-on concerned from your system using the game management menu.
- Most likely, press the menu switch to your games, then enter the video game monitoring setups.
- From there, uncheck the add-on and then save the modifications. This will uninstall the add-on.
- Afterward, you’ll replicate the procedure in reverse to reinstall it. The add-on will certainly now be unattended.
- Check it, save the changes, and it’ll enter your download queue.
- After the download is full, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey needs to identify the add-on when you start it again.
This is undoubtedly irritating, but has a next-gen console launch ever before taken place without a couple of hiccups?