Read on to learn how to connect an Xbox Controller To Chromebook.
How To Connect Xbox Controller to Chromebook? At first glance, the Xbox controller appeared to have been designed specifically with people who have big hands in mind. However, since then, Microsoft has added numerous noteworthy upgrades and improvements.
The design has evolved, been enhanced, and improved with each subsequent edition, making it more ergonomic, compact, and centered on the user’s ability to interact via touch. Tens of millions will discover that using this controller will virtually feel natural for them after a very brief period.
Please enjoy some of the benefits of using one of the most well-liked joypads on the market while playing games on your Chromebook. This is because using a joypad to control the action on the screen allows you to do so more precisely than using other types of controls would.
The next problem that needs to be solved, keeping this information in mind is how to connect an Xbox controller to a Chromebook. If this is the case, what steps must be taken to accomplish this, and are there any obstacles?
How to connect Xbox controller to Chromebook with a USB cable?
Connecting an Xbox controller to a Chromebook using a USB cable is simple. Follow the steps outlined in the following sentence:
- Utilize a USB cable to connect your Chromebook to your Xbox controller.
- You will be able to control both devices directly due to this.
- You can either turn your controller back on by pressing the Xbox button on the controller itself, or you can unplug the cable from your laptop, wait a moment, and then plug it back in if your Chromebook is unable to recognize your controller.
- If this doesn’t resolve the problem, your Chromebook might not be able to recognize your controller.
If this is the case, you should try the following method.
How to connect Xbox controller to Chromebook Using Bluetooth?
To begin the process of pairing your Xbox controller to your Chromebook, you must first.
- If you need to buy a separate Bluetooth dongle to plug into the device, check to see if your Chromebook already has a built-in Bluetooth module.
- Press and hold the Xbox Guide button on your controller for an extended period until it starts to flicker slowly.
- Your Chromebook’s Bluetooth should be turned on.
- Open the Bluetooth settings, then look under “Unpaired devices” for the Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Press Done to confirm the connection once you’ve located it.
Why Won’t My Xbox Controller Go into Pairing Mode?
The console and the controller may need to be re-synchronized to fix the problem if a wireless controller is unable to maintain its connection to the console.
The Xbox button will begin flashing if you press and hold the connect button on the back of the controller for a long time. Eventually, the blinking light will turn into a steady one, signifying that the synchronization process was successful.
How to Pair an Xbox 360 Controller with Chromebook?
To do this, you must press the Xbox button and then the Connect button on the controller. Once this is done, turn on your Bluetooth on your Chromebook and locate the Xbox Wireless Controller. After this, press the “Pair” button on your controller and wait for it to match your Chromebook.
Next, you need to pair your Xbox controller with your Chromebook. To do this, hold down the Xbox button for 3 seconds and then press the corresponding button. Once the device has paired, the button will start flashing, indicating it is ready for pairing. Once paired, you can click the Bluetooth menu on your Chromebook and select your controller from the list. Once paired, you can use it without a cable.
Now, you can use your Xbox controller on your Chromebook without any additional cables. Simply press the Bluetooth button on your Xbox controller and hold it for 3 seconds. The LED in the controller will begin flashing. The controller will appear in your Bluetooth menu when the pairing process is complete. You can choose from here by selecting it in the device list. Press the “Pair” button on your Xbox to pair your controller. If you want to pair it to your Chromebook, click on the system tray and then click “Bluetooth.” Once the two devices are paired, you can use your Xbox controller with your Chromebook and enjoy gaming with your friends.