The Xbox lets you connect to other players by clicking on the network. The Xbox allows you to connect to other players via text with your Xbox account, but you may be bothered by this.
These can be random messages from people you avoid or dislike. The best thing to do is block them. Today’s guide is about how to block and unblock someone on Xbox.
You can also read the article How to Temporarily Break an Xbox Without Anyone Knowing.
There’s always that one individual who appears to become an annoyance through messages, spam, abuse, and the usual craziness. It’s possibly worth a while, but when he exceeds the limit, you’ll get rid of the person. This can be done by blocking.
Anyone who messages you now can grab your
There are other possible reasons for blocking or unblocking contacts on Xbox. So read on to discover how to block or unblock contacts on Xbox. Sometimes you might unblock a person using Xbox. However, it can also occur in reverse.
How to block and unblock someone on Xbox
You can select the Xbox application and console to block or unblock contacts on your Xbox. We also describe how to block your contacts below. A method you can try may be suitable for your current setup.
Block and Unblock Someone on Xbox One and Series X | S
- Turn on your Xbox and press the Xbox button on your controller.
- This will open the guide on your Xbox console.
- Now select the People option, scroll through the list and decide who you want to block.
- After selecting a player, go to your profile and select ” Block.”
- You can also unblock a person by visiting their profile and clicking Unblock.
You can even block messages from people who only send spam.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- In the guide, scroll to Groups & Chat and select it.
- Below that, you need to select message requests.
- In message requests, you’ll see messages from people who aren’t friends with you on Xbox.
- To block a conversation, you must first select a conversation.
- You can now click the More Actions button and then select View Profile.
- Now that you’re on an Xbox user’s profile, you can choose to Complain or Block to block that person.
- If you follow the same steps, you can also unblock the person.
Block and unblock people on Xbox with the Xbox app
- Download and install the Xbox app for Android or iOS.
- Sign in to your Xbox account in the app.
- Now enter your gamertag in the search bar and select a profile.
- On her profile, you can see a variant with three dots. click it
- In the list of options, you will see the option Block … Select it to block the person.
- You can unblock a person by visiting their profile and selecting the Unblock option.
You can also easily block messages from someone. That’s how it’s done.
- After logging into the Xbox app, click on the Social tab.
- Then you need to select “Chats” and “Message Requests.”
- Scroll through the message requests and select the conversation you want to block.
- Click the person’s profile picture and select More Actions.
- Choose Block from the options. And by doing this, you block the person from sending you any more messages.
This allows you to block and unblock a person on Xbox along with their messages on Xbox, be it console or app. It’s always best to block spammers and scammers. So, if this guide helps you to get rid of annoying messages, please let us know in the comment section.