Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Yildirim Sertbas
Read on to learn about Frost Queen Cookie Toppings. Learn about skill, build, and best toppings for Frost Queen Cookie.
Cookie Run Kingdom is a mobile game for iOS and Android that lets you grow, bake, and decorate your frost queen cookies. You can use various ingredients to make frost queen cookies with different flavors and toppings like sprinkles, whipped cream, and more!
You can also decorate frost queen cookies by adding frosting, toppings, and decorations. The game features a variety of levels, including a tutorial level where you learn to play and a frosting run where you use frosting and sprinkles to create frosting kingdom cookies.
Frost Queen Cookie Toppings Build In Cookie Run: Kingdom
- X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings(Recommended)
- X5 Searing Raspberry Toppings(Optional)
How To Get Swift Chocolate Topping And Searing Raspberry Topping?
You can get Swift Chocolate Topping by farming at these stages:
You can get Searing Raspberry Topping by farming at these stages:
Frost Queen Cookie Toppings Build Skill Information
Frost Queen Cookie Toppings: Adds a frosting effect to your cookies.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds
- Single hit DMG: 67.8 percent (+0.9 percent DMG per level)
- Freeze Duration: two seconds
- Freeze DMG: 271.2 percent of ATK (+3.6 percent DMG per level)
Effect: Increases the number of coins dropped by enemies.
- Level 1: Increases coins by 2%
- Level 2: Increases coins by 4%
- Level 3: Increases coins by 6%
- Level 4: Increases coins by 8%
- Level 5: Increases coins by 10%
What Toppings Should I Put For Frost Queen Cookie?
Licorice would be replaced by Frost Queen. Pumpkin Pie serves a similar function as Licorice, and you don’t need two of them on the same team.
If Parfait isn’t healing you enough or you want to utilize Cotton cookie, swap Black Raisin for Cotton.
In terms of toppings, I’ve seen full Searing Raspberry, full Swift Chocolate, and a combination of both (3SR, 2SC) on Frost Queen, so you can try them all and choose your favorite. Personally, I like full Searing Raspberry, but the trade-off is a longer cooldown, which I’m ready to accept, so it’s up to you.
Best Toppings To Use With Frost Queen Cookie In Cookie Run Kingdom
The Frost Queen Cookie is a new cookie added in the 4.5 updates. It is a powerful cookie that can be used to clear obstacles and enemies in your way. However, its power comes at a price, as it takes a long time to recharge. You can use a few different toppings with the Frost Queen Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom.
Below are some of the best toppings with the Frost Queen Cookie.
1. X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings: The swift chocolate toppings are a great topping with the Frost Queen Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom. It will help to recharge the Frost Queen Cookie quickly, and it will also help to clear obstacles and enemies in your way.
2. Whipped Cream: The whipped cream is another great topping with the Frost Queen Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom. It will help to recharge the Frost Queen Cookie quickly, and it will also help to clear obstacles and enemies in your way.
3. Searing Raspberry: The Searing Raspberry is a great topping with the Frost Queen Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom. They will help to recharge the Frost Queen Cookie quickly, and they will also help to add some extra points to your score.
Searing Raspberry Vs. Swift Chocolate for Frost Queen Cookie In Cookie Run: Kingdom
There are two Frost Queen Cookie toppings in the Cookie Run Kingdom: Searing Raspberry and Swift Chocolate. They have different effects on your cookies.
The Searing Raspberry topping will add a boost to your cookies’ speed, while the Swift Chocolate topping will add a boost to your cookies’ power.
Swift Chocolate Topping decreases cooldown by 0.4 percent at the basic level and by 1.1 percent and 1.8 percent as you level up.
Searing Raspberry Topping raises attacks by 1% at the basic level and by 2% and 3% with additional upgrades.
Which Toppings Do You Think Are Better For Cookies?
I think the searing raspberry is better for frost queen cookies because of adding a boost to your cookies’ power.
How to Get Frost Queen Cookie In Cookie Run Kingdom?
Frost Queen Cookie and its soulstones may be obtained from the gacha banner in the Cookie Run Kingdom.
Additionally, To get the Frost Queen Cookie in the Cookie Run Kingdom, you must complete the following: – Reach level 50 – Collect 350,000 cookies – Collect 5,000 keys – Collect 350,000 coins.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best toppings for the Frost Queen Cookie are Swift Chocolate or Searing Raspberry.
Frost Queen Cookie is impervious to cold temperatures. While performing her skill, Frost Queen Cookie will become temporarily immune to interrupting effects.