How To Fix Vampire Survivors Black Screen: The Masquerade – Swansong Black Screen Issue
In this article, we will try to solve the black screen issue that Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong players encounter when opening the game. Read on to learn how to fix Vampire Survivors black screen!
Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong players are experiencing a black screen issue upon opening the game, limiting their access to the game. If you are facing such a problem, you can find a solution by following the suggestions below.
What is Vampire: The Masquerade – Black Screen Issue by Swansong?
The Vampire Survivors black screen issue is usually due to the graphics card not being up to date or access to the game being restricted by blocking the files in the game. Of course, such a problem can occur not only because of the graphics card but also for many reasons. To do this, we will try to solve the problem by giving you some suggestions.
How to fix Vampire: The Masquerade – Swan Song black screen issue
We will try to solve the problem by giving you some suggestions on how to fix this error.
1-) Update graphics card driver
Such continuity problems can cause an update error in the graphics card. To do this, we need to update the graphics card. When you’re ready, let’s get started.
For users with Nvidia graphics cards;
- First, the company’s Geforce experience is Nvidia. We must download and install the program.
- After downloading and installing, we open our program and the Drivers menu at the top.
- Download our update by clicking the Download button above.
- After our download, let’s go through the installation process by clicking on the quick install button.
- Restart your computer after this process is complete.
For users with AMD graphics cards;
- They were published by the company AMD AMD Radeon Software. We need to download and install the program.
- After going through the download and installation process, we open our program, click the Check for updates button on the right under the driver and software menu, and check if our graphics card is up to date.
- You can restart your computer by performing the update.
After updating our graphics driver and restarting our computer, we can try opening Vampire Survivors: The Masquerade – Swansong.
2-) Check the integrity of the game file
We can fix the problem by repairing the game files through the Epic Games Launcher.
- Run the Epic Games Launcher.
- Open the library team.
- In Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong, click on the three dots and then on “Repair.”
After this process, the files in the game will be checked. In the event of malfunctions or defects, the download takes place in the game file. After the process is successful, you can try to run the game.
3-) Disable the antivirus program
Disable or completely delete any antivirus programs you use from your computer. If you use Windows Defender, disable it. For this;
- Type “Virus & threat protection” in the search screen and open it.
- Then click “Manage Settings.”
- Switch real-time protection to “Off.”
After that, let’s turn off the other ransomware protection.
- Open the search screen.
- Open the search screen by typing Windows security settings.
- Click on the Virus & Threat Protection option on the screen that opens.
- From the menu, click the Ransomware Protection option.
- Disable Controlled Folder Access on the screen that opens.
After performing this operation, we need to add the Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansongal’s Exception game files.
- Type “virus & threat protection” in the search screen and open it.
- Choose under
- For virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove from Excludes.
- Select Add an exclusion, then select the Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong game folder saved on your hard drive.
After this operation, use a task manager to close Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong and try running Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong again. If the problem persists, let’s move on to our next suggestion.
4-) Open the game from the local file
Some players report fixing the issue by running the game from the local file. You can achieve the solution to the problem by performing this operation.
- Access the Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong game files directory.
- Run Game Launcher in the opened window.
5-) Check frameworks
The lack of Windows frameworks on your computer can cause various errors in the game. Therefore, your computer must have DirectX, .NET Framework, and VCRedist applications.
- Click here to download the latest .NET Framework.
- Click here to download the updated VCRedist.
- Click here to download the latest DirectX
After performing the update, you can restart your computer, run the game, and check if the problem persists.