Escape From Tarkov Supplier Quest: A Comprehensive Guide to Finding and Completing the Supplier Task
“Escape From Tarkov Supplier Quest: A Comprehensive Guide to Finding and Completing the Supplier Task” welcomes you!
If you’re a fan of the popular first-person shooter and RPG game Escape From Tarkov, developed and published by Battlestate Games on 27 July 2017, you’re probably aware of the numerous quests and tasks that players can complete to advance through the game. The Supplier quest, which tasks players with finding and completing various objectives to earn valuable rewards and progress through the game, is one of the more challenging and rewarding tasks.
This guide will walk you through the Supplier quest in detail, including how to begin the quest, what objectives you’ll need to complete, and what rewards you can expect to receive upon completion. We’ll also provide advice and strategies to help you complete the quest and emerge victorious.
So, whether you’re an experienced player looking to tackle the Supplier quest or a newcomer to Escape Tarkov, this guide is here to assist you with every step. Let’s get this party started!
Also read: Unlock The “Insomnia” Quest In Escape From Tarkov With Our Comprehensive Guide!
Table of Contents
Escape From Tarkov’s Supplier Quest Requirements
There are a few prerequisites that must be met before you can begin the Supplier quest in Escape Tarkov:
- Level 5: The Supplier quest is only available to players who have reached the level of 5. If you haven’t yet reached this level, keep playing and completing quests and tasks to gain experience and level up.
- Have the Mechanic on your side: The Supplier quest is given by the Mechanic, an NPC trader in the game. You must have the Mechanic as an ally to receive the quest. This means you must have completed the Mechanic’s quests and have a high reputation with him.
- Have the Hideout feature turned on: The Supplier quest requires you to use the Hideout feature, which allows you to create and manage your safehouses in the game. To access the Hideout and complete the Supplier quest, you must first unlock this feature by completing the “Hideout” quest given by the Mechanic.
- Please have the following items on hand: Depending on the Supplier quest’s objectives, you may require specific equipment or weapons to complete it. Before beginning the quest, make sure you have everything you need.
If you meet these requirements and are eager to begin the Supplier quest, speak to the Mechanic at his trade terminal in the game.
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|BNTI Module-3M body armor||1||Handover item||Yes||It can be crafted in the Hideout (Lavatory lv. 2).|
|TOZ-106 20ga bolt-action shotgun||1||Handover item||Yes|
- +3300 Xp
- +0.05 reputation with Skier
- 60,000 Roubles
- Saiga-9 9×19 carbine
- Ability to purchase Saiga-9 9×19 carbine7
This guide doesn’t need much of your time. We can only tell you to loot your scav kills. That is the best way to find Module-3M (the white body armor) and TOZ-106 shotguns. Be careful because Scavs with TOZ-106 can sometimes surprise you. That’s all I can say.