Read on how to complete Escape From Tarkov Nostalgia quest and find out tips and tricks to succeed in this task.
In Escape From Tarkov, there is a Nostalgia Quest that you can complete to get some extra rewards. This quest can be a bit tricky to complete, but we are here to help! This blog post will walk you through the steps of completing the Nostalgia Quest. We will also provide some tips and tricks to make it easier for you to succeed. Good luck!
You can also check:
- Escape From Tarkov Corporate Secrets Quest Complete Guide 2022
- Escape From Tarkov The Extortionist Skier Quest Guide 2022
- Escape From Tarkov “Energy Crisis” Quest Complete Guide
- Escape From Tarkov “Bullshit” Quest Guide
Escape From Tarkov Nostalgia Quest Requirements
You will need to meet some requirements to complete the Nostalgia Quest in Escape From Tarkov. First, you must be level 28 or higher. Next, you must have completed the quests “A peacekeeper,” “Shoreleave,” and “The Rat’s Nest.” If you have not completed these quests yet, you will need to do so before proceeding.
Escape From Tarkov Nostalgia Objectives
- Find Jaeger’s room with a view of a bay in the Health Resort
- Obtain Jaeger’s Photo album
- Hand over the Photo album to Jaeger
Escape From Tarkov Nostalgia Rewards
- +16,800 EXP
- Jaeger Rep +0.02
- 30,000 Roubles
- 31,500 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 1
- 34,500 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 2
- 1× Documents case
- 1× HEP station storage room key
Step-by-step Escape From Tarkov Nostalgia Quest Guide
- First, you need to find the room with a view of the bay where Jaegar was staying, find Jaegar’s photo album, and hand them over to him well.
- For this task, you must go to the shoreline resort.
- Once at the resort, if you buy the helicopter, you must go into the West building, which is your left building.
- Please go through the main entrance and follow it around right.
- To go up the stairs the entire way up.
- Turn right.
- Pass the hole on the floor, and then on your right-hand side, you’ll see room 303.
- Once inside that room, you’ll see a bed on your right-hand side and a chest of drawers.
- And it’s in the bottom drawer; we do not need a key for this room.
|Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|Photo album||1||Handover item||Yes||This item is only available if the quest is active. When this item is picked up, it is added to the player’s quest item inventory. The player will lose this item if they fail to remove it.|
Did you find useful our “Tarkov Nostalgia Quest” guide? Please comment section below.