Read on to learn how to complete the Escape From Tarkov “Energy Crisis” Quest.
Escape from Tarkov is a tactical first-person shooter game for Windows that is being made by Battlestate Games. The game takes place in the made-up area of Norvinsk, where a war between two private military companies is going on (United Security “USEC” and the Battle Encounter Assault Regiment “BEAR”). Players join “raids,” which are games where they fight other players and bots for loot and try to stay alive and get away.
Escape From Tarkov is a tough game, and the difficulty only increases with time. If you’re stuck on one of the game’s numerous quests or can’t find a particular location in the game, you might find yourself stuck for now.
Thankfully, we’ve put together this helpful guide to help you complete those tricky tasks or locate that hidden area. This guide will cover one of the “Energy Crisis” side quests in Escape From Tarkov. Look no further if you need help with any other parts of this challenging first-person shooter. Our detailed strategy and tips will have you finish these tricky tasks with ease.
You can also check:
- Escape From Tarkov Lost Contact Quest Guide 2022
- Escape From Tarkov Pile Of Meds: Location, Crafting, Trading, And More!
Energy Crisis Quest Requirements
You must be level 25 to begin this quest.
Energy Crisis Quest Dialogue
Hey friend, I could use some help. It takes an incredible amount of energy to sustain my current activities, especially considering my farm, the one you helped me with resources for. I usually order fuel from other sources, but unfortunately, there is no way to contact the supplier at the moment. Do you think there are still unexhausted fuel tanks left somewhere? I think there should have been something left in the cape area. Can you check it out, mercenary?https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_Crisis
- Find and mark the group of fuel tanks with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Find and mark the first tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Find and mark the second tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Find and mark the third tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
Energy Crisis Quest Rewards
- +13,000 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.02
- 75,000 Roubles
- 78,750 Roubles with Intelligence center Level 1
- 86,250 Roubles with Intelligence center Level 2
- Unlocks purchase of FN SCAR-L 5.56×45 assault rifle (FDE) (Contract Wars variant) at Mechanic LL2
Energy Crisis Quest Reward Dialogue
Great, mercenary. This information opens up many possibilities for me. I’ll gather people to collect the fuel. Thank you very much, friend.
Energy Crisis Quest Guide
In our introductory sentence, we indicated that patch 0.12.12 added a new location named Lighthouse. The map is both visually appealing and fun to play on. Rogues, on the other hand, are not. The Water Treatment Plant, where you’ll find Rogues, is not a joke. You should approach it with utmost seriousness whenever you’re about to enter.
- 4x MS2000 Marker
Take a look at all of the locations pictured in the image below:
- The tanks are at the train station, on the northwesternmost corner of the map.
- There is one of the trucks that can be marked next to the fuel tanks. The following is written on the fuel tanks: “ОГНЕОПАСНО.”
- It’s one of the toughest machines to destroy, so clear the machine gunners first before making an attempt. The machine is located next to Building “3” in the Water Treatment Plant.
- The Truck is parked on the road, right in the middle of the intersection, outside the Water Treatment Plant’s southeast entrance.
Look at the images provided for a better idea:
|Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||4||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the trucks and tanks. When placed, the item is removed from the players’ inventory.|
Energy Crisis Quest Trivia
- Additional MS2000 Markers can be purchased from Prapor if necessary.
- Keeping the MS2000 Markers in their Secure Container ensures they are not lost if the player dies.
- When an MS2000 Marker is required, it will automatically be taken out of the players’ inventory, just like how keys function.