Read on to learn how to complete Escape From Tarkov “Bullshit” Quest.
Escape from Tarkov is a tactical first-person shooter game for Windows that is being made by Battlestate Games. The game takes place in the made-up area of Norvinsk, where a war between two private military companies is going on (United Security “USEC” and the Battle Encounter Assault Regiment “BEAR”). Players join “raids,” which are games where they fight other players and bots for loot and try to stay alive and get away.
While playing Escape From Tarkov, you can participate in the Bullshit quest, which asks you to complete a series of objectives without harming any Scavs. It’s certainly simpler with a buddy since he can handle sudden Scavs, so we advise getting one immediately.
You can also check:
- Escape From Tarkov “Seaside Vacation” Quest Guide
- Escape From Tarkov Pile Of Meds: Location, Crafting, Trading, And More!
- Escape From Tarkov Lost Contact Quest Guide 2022
Escape From Tarkov Bullshit Quest Dialogue
So, here’s why I called for you. I’ve caught a mole in my team, this prick was leaking info about my supply channels and points of interest. Of course, I started to wonder what the it was going on. My men got intel off of him and found out that he was leaking the info to one of the local crews, those that settled by the dorms at customs. The thing is, I want to give them some bullshit info on my “next cargo”. And my men will cut them down when those pricks come for it. But this intel should be delivered with no fuss no muss, as if you were one of them, get it? You will need to stash the Flash drive with the special info, it’s planted in the red car’s trunk, on the big bridge on Customs. My guys got ambushed at that bridge, so they couldn’t hide it anywhere closer to the dorms, sorry. Stash that flash drive along with an SV-98 and Roler watch in the dorm, just as we agreed. And the most important thing: do not smoke any Scavs on Customs and just leave quietly when you’re done.
Escape From Tarkov Bullshit Quest Objectives
- Obtain the False flash disk from the Customs location indicated.
- Keep the SV-98 sniper weapon in the garbage opposite the stairs on the third level or in the dorm.
- Place your Roler Submariner gold wristwatch in the garbage opposite the stairs on the third level or in your room.
- Place the fake flash drive in the garbage, opposite the stairwell on the third level or in the dorm.
Escape From Tarkov Bullshit Quest Rewards
- +29,900 XP
- ~130,000 Roubles
- Unlocks the purchase of 12/70 RIP 5 pcs. ammo box from Skier LL3
- +0.07 reputation with Skier
- Unknown Reward (1000 Dollars)
- Unlocks the purchase of CMMG Mk47 Mutant 7.62×39 assault rifle from Skier LL4
Escape From Tarkov Bullshit Quest Rewards Dialogue
Looks like everything’s cool, my fellas are on the spot, and I think that it’s gonna be the last surprise for those. Thanks for the help.
What is that, you moron? Why did you shoot them? They won’t let us get closer than a mile to the dorms. They’ll keep on guard for a long time now… How do we plant the fake info now, huh?
Bullshit Quest Guide
You can complete this quest alone, but it is recommended to have someone accompany you. If you are alone and end up in a dormitory, be careful not to shoot a Scav, as doing so would result in quest failure and require you to restart the quest. Here is a list of the locations you must visit and in what order:
- Before you line up for Border Patrol, get an SV-98 rifle and a Roler Submariner Golden wristwatch.
- Go to the bridge on Customs.
- Collect the Bullshit fake USB from the trunk of the red vehicle.
- You must go to the 3rd floor in the 3-story dorms.
- Deliver the goods to the garbage can in the hall.
|Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|Flash drive with fake info||1||Required||Yes||3rd item to plant. Takes 15 seconds. This quest item can only be found if the quest is active.|
This item is transferred to the player’s quest item inventory when picked up.
If the player does not plant the item and fails to extract it, they will lose it.
|Roler Submariner gold wristwatch||1||Required||N/A||2nd item to plant. Takes 15 seconds.|
|SV-98 7.62x54R bolt-action sniper rifle||1||Required||N/A||1st item to plant. Takes 15 seconds.|