Are you awed by this wonderful and beautiful mod? Learn how to download and install the Elden Ring Convergence Mod.
The Elden Ring Convergence Mod significantly alters the game by introducing new weapons, hundreds of new spells, and updated environments and maps. This mod enhances the game’s visuals while also adding new classes, tougher enemies, bosses, and more features. Since well-known players and streamers abruptly left the original game, the Convergence mod can add some spice to your gameplay. While it may take several years to get the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC, this mod can liven up the setting of the Lands Between. Yet, where can I find the Convergence mod? Learn how to install the Convergence mod into the game.
How to Download and Install Convergence Mod in Elden Ring
By downloading and installing the Convergence downloader on your PC, you can get the Elden Ring Convergence Mod. Once the downloader has finished, all the mod files will be unpacked and downloaded to the location you specified. The “launchmod_eldenring.bat” file must then be run to play the mod.
To download and install Convergence Mod, follow these steps:
- Download the Convergence Mod from here by going to NexusMods.
- Start the Convergence downloader and give it administrator privileges.
- When prompted to choose a download location, choose a location apart from your game’s folder for file extraction and unpacking.
- Then, find the Convergence ER folder by navigating through the mod files.
- To play the mod, double-click the launchmod_eldenring.bat file.
- Make sure the Ray Tracing has been turned off.
- If the ray-tracing feature was enabled when the game started, turn it off and start it up again.
- It is advised to make a backup of your vanilla save files before beginning the modded play through.
- The default save location for the game is as follows:
- C:\Users (username)\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing
- Similarly, if you intend to play a vanilla play through after playing the game mod, make a backup of your modded save files.
Additionally, there are a few extra files that can aid you in using the Convergence mod in Elden Ring. These are what they are:
- Carian Combo Warriors (To merge with Convergence Mod)
- Lvl 713 character (NG3+ character)
- Unlocked Ashes of War and Enchantments
As stated by the creator, launching vanilla with modified characters may result in an online play ban. Similar problems can arise when using vanilla characters in the mod, such as bugs and general instability.
What is Elden Ring Convergence Mod?
The Convergence mod completely overhauls Elden Ring, adding dozens of new weapons, hundreds of new spells, completely revamped areas and maps, improved visuals, new enemies, bosses, and much more.