Cyberpunk 2077 has seen its fair share of money glitches since its release, with each update introducing a new way to amass unlimited in-game currency.
The 2.0 patch is no exception, offering players an easy method to duplicate tier five weapons once they master the technique. Importantly, this trick doesn’t require the Phantom Liberty, but it does necessitate the latest Cyberpunk 2.0 update.
Mastering this trick might be a bit challenging initially, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be raking in thousands of eddies in no time, enabling you to purchase anything you desire. Here’s a guide on how to execute the Cyberpunk 2077 duplication glitch to generate infinite money.
Executing the Money Glitch in Cyberpunk 2077
To exploit the infinite money glitch, you need to possess at least one non-iconic tier five Cyberpunk 2077 weapon in your inventory. This is because the trick involves dropping the weapon, which isn’t possible with iconic weapons.
If you’re a PC player, we suggest lowering your maximum frame rate to 30 or less in the settings, as a slower game makes the trick easier to perform. For console players, set your game to quality or ray tracing mode. Here’s a step-by-step guide to the weapon duplication glitch:
- Open your inventory and drop any non-iconic tier five weapon.
- Focus on the weapon on the ground, then pause the game.
- Immediately after pausing, pick up the weapon.
- If executed correctly, you should hear the pick-up sound while the game remains paused.
- Quick save your game, then load that quick save.
- You should now find the weapon both in your inventory and on the ground in front of you.
Repeat this process as much as you want, and eventually, you’ll have an inventory filled with the same weapon that you can sell at any drop-off point. However, perfecting the timing might require some practice. If you’re having trouble, try adjusting the timing of when you press the button to pick up the weapon. Try synchronizing it with the game pause, or introduce a slight delay if you’re unable to get it right the first time.
There’s also a reported money glitch involving junk items, but we haven’t been able to replicate it, so take it with a grain of salt. To attempt this glitch, you need to have at least two of the same junk item in your inventory. Here’s how the junk items money glitch is supposed to work:
- Go to a drop-off point and navigate to your junk screen.
- Hold down the button to sell all junk and don’t release it.
- While holding down the sell junk button, click on the stack of junk items in your inventory.
- Sell all of that item except for one.
- Confirm the sale and in the buyback screen, you should see all the items you had before available to buy back, along with the same amount minus one, thanks to the one you kept in your inventory.
- Buy all of it back, then repeat the trick until you’re selling thousands of junk items in one go.